IT'S PAINTING AND DRAWING HERE From Monday 25th. April

The World Premier of The Royal Wedding Nuptial Cocktail By the World Renowned MartiniDiva

TheMartiniDiva
For all things Royal Wedding visit http://www.bbc.com/royalwedding But not till you've had Fun!

THE Martini Diva Home




    On Twitter


Top Ten Martinis, Popular Martinis, Martini Store, Martini Art, Martini Books, Martini Search, Martini Facts, Martini Tips, Martini Fun, Martini Games, Martini Stories, Martini Articles 
 Visit This Page on Thursday for The Royal Wedding Nuptial Cocktail Recipe Launches 8 am. US time 20/4/11
 Visit Her Site Now The MartiniDiva Has a Cocktail
For All Occasions 
Also Follow The MartiniDiva Radio Show
weekly at 5 pm.
Average £10 Most Bars
 



THE ROYAL WEDDING MARTINI
for Prince William and Elizabeth (Kate) Middleton's Nuptials

Last week I was contacted on my Twitter account (@TheMartiniDiva) by several of my followers in the UK and asked if I would create a martini especially for the upcoming Royal Nuptials of Prince William and Kate.
 
 @1958landcruiser how about inventing a cocktail for the Royal Wedding next Friday week we'll get @FallowfieldsUK hotelier to try out (April 15th)

I figured why the heck not - it could be fun, right?  Then I was asked to put some zip into it to relieve all the dullness surrounding an event steeped in such historic "pomp and circumstance". Little did I know just how difficult it could be to create a cocktail with some English influence that was the antithesis of "dull".

 But I did my best and hopefully brought as much classic English influence and flavor to this cocktail as possible:
Read the whole story about The ROYAL COCONUT CURRY MARTINI.

I hope you enjoy my attempt to "curry" favor with the Royal family while I gave my new friends in the UK a fun new cocktail and, hopefully, a giggle or two!

PLEASE check out my lovely friends from the UK:
Anthony Lloyd (@FallowfieldsUK) of the lovely Fallowfields Hotel & Restaurant
Colin Marriott (@1958landcruiser) a fellow artist and foodie.
James Marriott (@jam188thecabbie)


Royal Coconut Curry Martini Recipe Card for Oscar PartiesBack of Royal Coconut Curry Martini Recipe Card (back)

No comments: